- society: oh you have your period? well you have two options.
- woman: okay.
- society: you can use sanitary pads, which make you feel like you are wearing a diaper, and have the added fun benefit of being extremely uncomfortable and give you the extreme paranoia that they will not be enough coverage and at any moment with any movement or sudden sneeze you'll bleed over onto your clothes and walk around all day with blood stained trousers while everyone points and laughs at you.
- woman: sounds awful. what's my second option.
- society: a penis shaped wad of cotton that you shove uncomfortably inside yourself and it catches the blood before it leaves your body.
- woman: still seems pretty awful.
- society: wait! it gets better! there's the outside chance that using those will kill you!
- woman: well, are they at least free? like how men can have access to free condoms? i mean, it's not like i'm choosing for this to happen.
- society: HAHAHA! that's funny. no, you have to pay for them. and they're really fucking expensive.
- society: oh, and if you tell anyone that you ARE on your period, your judgement, opinions, and reactions are going to be dismissed as the crazy ramblings of a lunatic.
- woman: i think i'll go with my third option.
- society: what third option?
- woman: i think i'll bleed on everything you love.
Awww I know you’ll be happy. You are too amazing and perfect to be unhappy. Best believe it shall be my mission in life to punch anything that might make you unhappy in the face just so that you are permanently surrounded by happiness cause that’s what friends do yo!
Don’t really work
Cause lots of trouble
I will give you money to take them
You can just have my whole body actually
The whole thing causes me too many problems
Add another body to this listing.
Functional brain included
Well kind of
Once you get past the occasional brain fog and zaps from meds =S
people are boycotting the Kraft commercials for the “Zesty” salad topping because it features a topless man in compromising situations.
people are boycotting it because it sexualizes a man.
people are boycotting a commercial that features one of the oldest marketing strategies because this time it’s a man being exploited.
Idk, this just makes me really want salad.
Goddamnit, i’ll eat salad for the rest of my life if it comes with a side of him =3
Don’t mind my absence. I’m just here, chilling under a blanket, in my bed with a hot pad on my stomach and side, supported by copious pillows for support just waiting for death to take me now because between cymbalta withdrawals, chronic gas, gastroenteritis and cramps, I’m not sure which one will be the death of me but death is imminent.